If you're initiating a leadership program, you'll be able to find all the tools and templates you need to take you through the whole process. Based on over 20 years practical experience in the delivery of over 180 community leadership programs, you can utilise and easily adapt resources for Program Development, Funding, Governance, Engagement and Impact Measurement.
Your membership is the ideal way to review and benchmark where you are and where you'd like to be in the future. You'll get direct access to a range of resources that have been road-tested, refined and improved. You'll also be able to directly connect with other regional leadership programs to collaborate and share program design, methodologies and cutting edge approaches to leadership development.
HERE'S A QUICK 'SNAPSHOT' OF THE RESOURCES THAT WILL BE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WHEN YOU NEED THEM MOST!
- Be able to demonstrate the need for your program, prepare a sound business case and design your whole program based on existing successful models
- Have the tools to get the right people on board to advocate for your program, so that it's supported at a number of levels
- Develop multiple income streams through a targeted sponsorship strategy
- Fill all places on your program using a range of tested promotional tools.
- Be clear on where to focus your efforts to gain funding through using our strategy templates
- Understand how to structure and target funding proposals
- Identify a range of revenue generators beyond your primary funding source
- Have the right management tools to make sure that your program funding is properly managed, further enhancing your reputation
- Be clear on the roles and responsibilities of your Board
- Select and develop organisational structure, policies and procedures to meet compliance requirements and operations
- Have the tools to recruit, develop and manage staff
- Recruit and effectively manage volunteers
- Identify who to engage, when, for what reason and how using the Stakeholder Engagement Strategy templates
- Understand where to best invest your marketing resources using the Marketing Strategy templates
- Have focused use of social media to provide quantified return on investment through a Social Media Strategy template
- Measure and communicate the impact of your programs
When you join Regional Leadership your membership will assist you in a new phase of growth by keeping you connected with focused, cutting-edge resources, events and (most of all) people!
Reflective tools to build on your learning and insights from your leadership experiences to date
Short guides and reference material (inc. websites, podcasts and TedEx talks) covering topics such as Board directorships, Community development, Governance, Life balance & Well-being, Coaching and Building personal brand
Access to 'GetOnBoard' (a national directory of available Board and Committee positions)
Regional and National Events (F2F, live-streaming and virtual summits)
The opportunity to contribute to Regional Leadership blogs to build your profile
Connect with other members through our member directory of regional leaders
Chat room access
Establish or join communities of practice and action learning sets (including project co-design)
Design and deliver webinars (with and for peers)
Regional Leadership Showcase
VRCLP (now trading as Regional Leadership) Leadership Summit Event - Geelong August 2017
The documents and resources are provided in good faith and incorporate a range of publications. No legal responsibility can be accepted by the authors or Regional Leadership for any other person acting on information contained within the documents and resources.