The Rivers and Ranges CLP is a ten-month course running from February to the end of November each year and offering a unique opportunity for in-depth learning about complex regional issues, and the partnerships and leadership skills needed to address them.
Annually we seek a special group of emerging or existing leaders to be a part of the program. If you have a deep sense of commitment to the community, demonstrated capacity for leadership and have potential to sustain positions of substantial responsibility in your community then we are looking for you. Participants will :
- Build skills, confidence, self awareness and group work capacity
- Better understand regional issues
- Access a variety of experienced leaders
- Increase their ability to enable change in the community
- Be part of a lifelong team of regional leaders