2018 VRCLP Leadership Summit
It is our pleasure to once again invite you to the VRCLP Leadership Summit.
With the summit in it’s third year, we look forward to welcoming all delegates to Sovereign Hill, Ballarat for our 2018 program.
As in previous years, the 2018 summit program is design to question traditional systems, challenge the status quo and smash open the ‘thinking’ box.
It includes a fantastic line up of successful and inspiring business, social justice and community leaders – as well as giving participants the opportunity to play, learn, share and grow their networks.
Jason Clarke – Director of Minds at Work – has returned in 2018 as our Summit Facilitator and he will guide delegates through a full day program including:
- Natalie Egleton – CEO of Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (FRRR) | People Places and Prosperity; Why strong community leadership is central to vibrant and sustainable regional futures
- The Market Place of Ideas – an open, interactive showroom of workshops and discussion
- Sue Anderson – Unshakeable for Leaders | How to shake it off for leaders
- James Ritchie – Director Thamani Pty Ltd | Moral intelligence in leadership – lets debate our morals and leadership! Really?
- Louise Scott – Emergency Management Professional & 2017 LMCLP Graduate | Leadership (and life!) are a marathon, not a sprint, so we should pace ourselves!
- Pete Ekstedt – Founder and Practice Principal – Ekstedt Consulting | Who says it has to be lonely at the top?
- Bo Li – Victorian Local Governance Association |
Throughout the day the summit will also feature an ‘On The Couch’ session with Natalie Egleton, Maree McPherson, Bob O’Shea and Jax Baptista, where we will seek insights into: What businesses and communities are doing to ensure their leaders, workplaces and ultimately their communities are thriving?
The program on 1 May 2018 commences at 10am and concludes at 4:00pm with ‘The Call to Leadership’.
Register your attendance now by visiting http://summit.vrclp.com.au/register/
Events like these cannot proceed without the support of our partners. On behalf of our board and members we thank the follow organisations for their support in making the summit a success
- Federation University – Business School
- Meat and Livestock Australia
- Bendigo Bank
- Sovereign Hill
PLEASE NOTE RE: TICKET SALES
If you prefer to be invoiced for your tickets rather than pay by credit card, please contact VRCLP CEO Katrina Baddeley to book your tickets and arrange an invoice.
Ticket sales close – 20th April 2018